Thursday, January 2

Welcome to 2014.

Um.  Yeah.  That's all I've got.

No, really, that's about it so far.

I wanted to post some inspirational New Year blah de blah blah but it just vanishes as soon as I start to type.

So how about facts?  This is the first year since 2009 that I'm writing out a goals sheet for the year.  Not because I never had goals, just because my 2009 list took me until now to finish. Yeah.  Had Procrastinate been on the list I would have had one I could cross off every damn day!

I'm not trying to make any drastic changes this year.  Drastic just doesn't work for me.  I'm going with Moderation.  And since I tend to be an all or nothing girl, MODERATION should help... help me do the things I avoid and help me lay off the things I indulge.  That and a fresh list of things that need to be accomplished around the house should be good, right?

But I'm hung up on MODERATION with food already.  We live in the middle of nowhere with really crappy stores so fresh produce is gross this time of year, if you can even find it.  That means prepackaged make-me-fatter foods and carbs and sugar and OH MY, indulge.  With my hormones all askew, I really need to get my eating under control since my body will no longer just stay thin without work.  Do you have any idea how horrible it is to try and quit sugar and carbs and CHOCOLATE and PEPSI?????  Day Two and I'm dying.  I'm thinking the less sugar and caffeine I have the better I will sleep at night and the earlier I will awake.  Meaning that I will have more hours of the day to do stuff.  Which ends up meaning more hours to try and avoid Pepsi and Hershey's.  YIKES.

I dont know if I'm going to make it Moderately through today, let alone a year.  *whine*

Photobucket

0 Comments Welcome!:

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads