Wednesday, January 22

Nice Rack Pack


Part of my intention, with such a full craft room. is to use all my supplies or to weed through them.  In conjunction with not spending, I'm hoping to feel productive and to clear out some space around here.  In that effort, I want to use every single stamp set I own.  Big task, but I'm up for it.

This one is relatively new.   From There She Goes Clear Stamps, this clear set, Nice Rack is hilarious.  I threw together a few cards to see what I could do with it.  Honestly, when I ordered it, I expected the moose to be larger and more of a focal point.  It's still freaking cute, just takes quite a bit more work to use it on a card without leaving it mostly blank.


I also used my new Silhouette Portrait to make a moose cutout.  


For this one I used a variety of brown print papers from a 6x4 paper pack from last year's Stampin Up catalog.  I inked the edges to set the layers apart, but mostly it is monochromatic.

inside
The next two are 3x3 gift cards.

inside


The final card for today used the same paper pack as the first.  I added a layer of SU Whisper White that I scored with my Score Board Diagonal Plate then inked with Crumb Cake.



inside
I just love it!

Anne.

0 Comments Welcome!:

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads