Tuesday, June 22

Cherry Thank you!

Here are a couple more cards from the weekend get-together. These are cards I made. I might add a little something else here or there; I haven't quite decided yet... I admit, my focus is not on the cards right now. *GASP*

In this card:
SU! Whisper White cardstock, SU! Basic Black ink
SU! Vintage Labels and Baroque Border wheel


Photobucket


In this card:
SU! Real Red Cardstock and Ink, SU! Handsome Hunter Cardstock and Ink
SU! Whisper White Cardstock
SU! Tart and Tangy cherry stamp, SU! Noteworthy thanks stamp
SU! Stampin Write Markers
SU! Curly Label Punch, SU! Word Window Punch
CM Scallop Corner Punch, CM Vintage Corner Punch


Photobucket

1 Comments Welcome!:

Debs said...

oohh soo pretty! if you were closer i'd be paying you to make me cards when i need them!! :)

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads