Monday, June 21

Card Assortment by Kelly S

I had a great afternoon Saturday... while Lee and the kids went to Chicago (variety of reasons including seeing family)... I stayed home and stamped cards with my neighbor Kelly. She is a former Stampin Up! demonstrator and always makes some great cards. I had to grab them quick before she left so I could share them with you!

This is a great card for the guys in your life! I always have trouble guy-ing up a card.
I love the way she used the brads!

In this card:
SU! Brushstroke Horses (2001), horses stamp
SU! Button Bear (1995) happy birthday stamp
Making Memories brads
Variety of cardstock

Photobucket

This one is just perfect. I love everything about it.

In this card:
SU! Embrace Life, flower stamp
variety of cardstock scraps
printed paper by DCWV Spring stack (2005)
SU! silver brad
The stamps of life, Love2hug, happy stamp


Most of these are old (old old old) stamp sets. It doesnt matter so much, does it? They still look great!


Photobucket

1 Comments Welcome!:

Debs said...

boootiful!! :)
isn't it great to share a craft with a good friend...and then just create, create, create? :)

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads