Thursday, April 8

Froggy Weather

I totally love this frog! I found the graphic online, printed him on colored cardstock, highlighted and shadowed to give him some depth and VOILA! A great embellishment in a matter of 3 minutes!

So, Yes, I am making page kids again in an effort to use up scraps. I love the look of this one and cant wait to use it for photos of the kids and the frog that lives in our yard.

There are quite a few photo mats and a couple of hidden journaling boxes. I also added this one, which I suppose could be a small photo mat, but I intend to use it for a Title box.

All paper was from an old DCWV stack, brads and ribbons from Stampin' Up stash. Luv it!


Photobucket

1 Comments Welcome!:

Anonymous said...

super cute - love the frog

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads