Friday, April 9

Anniversary Page from scraps

I loved this sketch. Let me know what you think of what I did with it!





Yet another creation from my scrap drawers. This time it is an Anniversary Page using a definition on the far left side. I love the scraps of florals that I found. They are just gorgeous!

Dont you love my old tennis shoes. I suppose I could have cropped those out, but oh well.


Photobucket

3 Comments Welcome!:

Chaos Cottage said...

What a wonderful layout. I'm a scrapper from way back and used to sell the Creative Memories line. I have a craft room full of supplies. I have some other things going on in my home right now but am looking forward to locking myself away in my craft room with some nice music and scrapping away! I am always looking for new ideas and stumbled across your blog. Love it!

Forgetfulone said...

Love that layout! The placement, the colors, the details. Nice! And your tennies are pretty cute, too! LOL

Controlling My Chaos said...

Anne, I love the layouts, but WHERE ARE YOUR PICTURES?

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads