Wednesday, March 24

Stampin a bit here and there

This cutie is a Stampin' Up image from Hedgehog Happiness, a 2000 Hostess Set. He was watercolored with Stampin' Up inks and the balloon was shined up with Ranger Inks Glossy Accents. I love the image but was less than thrilled with the watercolors. Next time I will pencil him in or maybe paper piece. It also didn't go over too well that the color of the ink ran when I put the Glossy Accents on top. Originally, the red of the balloon matched the Real Red of the SU cardstock.

And this! This has a few firsts for me!

I love the way this card turned out! I absolutely love the image from Studio G Clear stamps(series 38) You KNOW I love the scallop border punch from Stampin' Up! I can't wait to get their other scallop punches!

The cardstock is Stampin' Up Lavender Lace, Elegant Eggplant and Lovely Lilac as the card base. The printed papers were from my scrap drawers.

Photobucket

1 Comments Welcome!:

Jules said...

Hi Anne

Two lovely creations. Great layout on your first one.

I must admit that sometimes when I have added Glossy Accents my colours have gone everywhere (sometimes it adds to the finished look but often it doesn't LOL!!).

But yours looks fine compared to some of mine!!

You have embossed beautifully on your second card and I love all the butterflies.

I hope you are having a good Easter.

Love Jules xx

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads