Friday, May 15

Whoo Hoo!!!!!

The blog fairy blessed me while I slept!
I am sooooo excited! I have been waiting for the day that my blog would better reflect me... and that day is HERE! Whoo Hoo! I lurve my new blog template!!!

Isnt it great!!! Come on, you know it is!

It's not just great, it is amazing! I worked with Shannon from Eight Crazy Design to get this fabulous blog. (When I say worked with what I really mean is that she took the jumbled mess of information from me, translated into real world, and made me this! She is wonderful!) If you have been thinking about updating the look of your blog, shoot on over to Eight Crazy and see what Shannon has to offer.

Heeheeheeheehee!!!!!!!! I am sooooo excited! *Happy Dance*

4 Comments Welcome!:

Cat said...

Wow, it looks fabulous!!

Pam said...

Terrific! Luv the notebook effect!

Controlling My Chaos said...

I love it, Anne! It's gorgeous. Now you're going to want to post more, right? Your blog looks awesome!

Unknown said...

Looks GREAT!

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads