Thursday, May 7

Pre-Prom Freak Out


You know it is going to be a long weekend when your daughter finds out that Prom starts earlier than she expected and she is now 15 minutes late rather than 45 minutes early. It doesnt help any when no one can find the tickets either.


But she was beautiful!



4 Comments Welcome!:

Unknown said...

O GOODNESS!

Well, she was just "fashionably late!"

All eyes were on her as she made her grand entrance!

Hope she had lots of fun!

Cat said...

She sure does look pretty!! I hope she had a great time!

Together We Save said...

Oh we have prom this week. I have no idea about timing. She sure does look beautiful.

Controlling My Chaos said...

More pictures! More pictures!

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads