Sunday, May 3

Funny!

Friday night. Me and the girls at WalMart.

After going up and down the aisles in half the store, Kathryn whined that she was bored. No, she isnt as excited by the office supplies as Marissa and I are. Hmmm. There is something wrong with that.

So Marissa goes one way to find a movie... and K and I go the other way. We happened upon the little girl's clothing. A CLEARANCE sign screamed at us from the main aisle. We scanned through the leftover easter dresses, settling on a pretty pink lacy one for $5.

I didnt think much of it until I tossed the dress in the cart and she quipped

"Not so bored anymore!"

Should I feel used? Hmmmm....

*Anne

4 Comments Welcome!:

Cat said...

Lol. Kids are so fickle!

I love funny wal-mart stories! My husband works there (College Student with Family, takes what he can get). He is a cashier, and every night he comes home with some funny story about someone or something. Makes my night.

Hmmm... maybe I should get him to write about it :)

Pam said...

I love it! Glad I'm not the only one falling for that kind of thing!

Unknown said...

LOL!

I need to go shopping with you! Then, maybe I wouldn't be so bored either!

Controlling My Chaos said...

Yes, you are totally used. :)

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads