Tuesday, March 3

Take out your mood on the housework!



I found this magazine article in my stuff a couple weeks ago. (Click for larger view.) It gives ideas on matching your emotion to chores around the house.




Good for the psyche?




I dont know... the only one I can comment on for sure is punching pillows.


What do you think? Do you do different things depending on your mood? Does it help?
~Anne












For more helpful tips

4 Comments Welcome!:

michelle said...

That's hilarious! I dont know if it actually helps or works! I dont want to do a darn thing if I'm moody! ha

Forgetfulone said...

Do they have suggestions for "pissed off," "aggravated," or "irritated?" LOL

Pam said...

I'm learning to like to de-clutter when I'm frustrated or angry - I tend to get rid of a LOT more that way!

JOY said...

LOVE IT - hee hee!

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads