Monday, March 16

Menu Plan Monday -Mar 16, 2009



This week I am working on emptying my freezers so that I can fill them back up with a OAMC weekend. By next Monday I hope to have at least 3 months of dinner prepared and frozen in my larger freezer. Stay tuned this week for additional details.


Sunday - Roast Beef and gravy

Monday - Chili Mac

Tuesday - Roasted Chicken (second recipe from the bottom)

Wednesday - Frozen Pizzas

Thursday - Turkey Dinner (I have a 22# turkey taking up half a shelf in my freezer)

Friday - Beef stew

Saturday - Leftovers


For close to 400 meal plans per week go to OrgJunkie.com. This week's Meme guest hosted by $5 dinners.


~Anne

1 Comments Welcome!:

JOY said...

Love your blog! - but I wish I could have some of those leftover boston cream pie w/ chocolate!!!!

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads