Sunday, November 23

What have I done?!?!?!

No, she is NOT a Chihuahua. She is a Maltese.
Really!

OMG, so I no longer trust myself with clippers... because my little Roxy refuses to go outside now that she is practically bald. I didn't start trimming her with the intention of shaving her, it just kind of happened. Whoops!

~Anne

4 Comments Welcome!:

Anonymous said...

Uh, that's just sad...

Anonymous said...

I think she needs a sweater till she looks like a dog again...shame on you LOL LOL LOL

Lucy said...

hahaha SO funny! I am a hairstylist and I too have gotten too carried away when it comes to trimming my pets! NOT people though, thank goodness!
found u on forgetfulones blog! happy I popped over! hope u like new visitors, I do, if you want to come on by! :))

Controlling My Chaos said...

What do you mean. I think she looks GREAT! Can I have her?

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads