Monday, November 24

Give me Five Monday -Nov 24


Today I found Becca's Buzz by way of Forgetfulone's blog. Becca is hosting a Give me Five Monday survey. We are to share our 5 favorite Sub Sandwich toppings.
Here are mine (ick, I know... I got stuck on them this way after my last pregnancy):
  1. lots and lots of lettuce... like a salad on a bun

  2. cheese

  3. light -I mean light, I dont like it squirting in my mouth- mustard

  4. pickles

  5. salt and pepper

~Anne

4 Comments Welcome!:

Anonymous said...

Good list...I love subs, so anything you can put on them...I love.

BeccA's Buzz said...

See, now cheese is just a given! LOL Great list, thanks for playing along. Come back to BeccA's Buzz next Monday for another topic to play along with. :)

Amber said...

I added a few things to my sandwich arsenal after I got pregnant as well, though I don't eat them as often as I'd like...

Forgetfulone said...

Exchange the mustard for mayo, and I'll eat that sub!

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads