Monday, November 24

Menu Plan Monday -Nov 24

Thanksgiving week! I love Thanksgiving! This week we will gather with friends, eat way too much, begin decorating for Christmas, start the Christmas baking, and mostly, be thankful for all that we have.


I plan to spend the next 4 days in the kitchen... but not preparing dinner, so my menu reflects easy dinners until the big day.


Monday -Homemade Pizza

Tuesday -Beef stew

Wednesday -Spaghetti

Thursday -Turkey (duh!) with EZ Potato Casserole, Mashed potatos with gravy, Green Bean Casserole, Homemade dinner rolls, Garlic biscuits, Cranberry sauce, pies, cookies, mmmm... appetizers. I need to work on appetizers. More on that later!

Friday, Saturday and Sunday -Leftovers!!!


~Anne

3 Comments Welcome!:

Anonymous said...

I love Thanksgiving too. Great Menu. Happy Thanksgiving.

Forgetfulone said...

Great menu plan. I love to be organized.

Thanks for the frank comment on my journal blog. I have a lot of thinking to do.

Forgetfulone said...

I have an award for you over on my blog.

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads