Tuesday, November 11

Terrific Tuesday!

Lookie what I found!



This was getting thrown away at work so I rescued it from certain destruction! It has to be 30 years old (at least) and is thick and heavy metal. What will I do with it? Will I turn it into a scrapbook? Will I fill it with first aid stuff and toss it in my trunk? Will I find another use for it? Hmmmm. What WILL I do with it? So many ideas, only one box.

And look at this!



It originally looked like this:



It was so plain and ugly and plastic. I took a bit of paper and glue... and spiffed it up a bit!

What do you think I will use it for?

Hint: It is magnetic.

Come on! Play along! First one to guess correctly will get a special package from me....

~Anne

7 Comments Welcome!:

Unknown said...

I love the way the organizer turned out! SO PRETTY! I have one hanging on the side of my refrigerator that may need some altering! LOL!

Anne said...

Thanks Kathy! But you didn't guess what I use it for! What do you use yours for?

Anne

Controlling My Chaos said...

Ooh. I did that with one of those things too. They are ugly and in need of some spiffing up, so great job! I use mine for grocery lists, pens and other kitchen crap that collects on the side of my fridge.

Hmmmm, let's see, are you going to use it for bills or outgoing mail?

HDMac said...

Very pretty.

Hmmmm, bills, scrapbooking materials, Cards to send to people, paper to be filed, maybe even flowers to decorate! :)

Controlling My Chaos said...

I have some blog awards for you at http://controllingmychaos.blogspot.com/2008/11/blog-awards.html

Cindy Vernon said...

Wow, you are the queen of altering. You did a fab job on this.

Sarah Elliott said...

I really like it, if I had one I'd put it on the side of my fridge and use it for outgoing cards for my sisters :-)

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads