Monday, November 10

Menu Plan Monday -Nov 10


Oh boy... it is another week ALREADY! Hmmmm. I am not ready yet! *giggle*
Monday -Spaghetti with homemade french bread
Tuesday -Baked Chicken
Wednesday -Pot pie
Thursday -Homemade Pizza
Friday -Tostadas and Spanish rice (Mia's recipe)
Saturday -Shredded BBQ Beef sandwiches
Sunday -Leftovers

The Pot Pie on Wednesday will be with leftover chicken......
I buy pre-made pie crusts (deep dish.) *shh, don't tell*
I chop up 2 cups of meat. I chop up 3 potatoes (I prefer to use baked). Add in 2/3 cup of mixed veggies (I use frozen, but you can use fresh or anything you have in the fridge.) and 2 cups of gravy... yummy! I throw it in the pie crust (pretty much), don't even cover it with another crust (they just pick off the top one anyway), and bake at 350 degrees for about an hour. If the meat and the potatoes are pre-cooked, it is merely an act of heating everything and browning to taste, otherwise add more time so the potatoes cook through. Sometimes I don't have crusts (and I CANNOT make crust to save my life) so I make it like dumplings in a casserole dish with biscuit mix on top. Either way it is YUMMY!
What are you having for dinner this week?
~Anne

2 Comments Welcome!:

Unknown said...

The pot pie sounds DELICIOUS! I may have to try it!

I need to get back on track with Menu Plan Mondays! Life runs much smoother when I know what we are having for dinner.

I always dread the question! "What's for dinner?" LOL!

HDMac said...

Nummy menu! :)

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads