Saturday, November 1

Tag!

I am totally behind! I was tagged by Julanne back in September (read her blog here).

Here are the rules:
1.Write 7 strange characteristics about yourself. They interest us all!
2.Tag 6 other people at the end of your Post.
3.Visit everyone that you have tagged and a leave a comment on their blog to let them know that they have been tagged.

  • I like to sit in bed with my laptop.
  • Somehow I got addicted to Cheez-Its and I don't even really like them.
  • I would rather work late than go in early.
  • I accidentally sent the plug for my desktop calculator to the cable company and they wont send it back AND still want their plug.
  • I spend way way way too much time reading blogs.
  • I started crocheting a baby blanket 5 years ago and still haven't finished it. The "baby" is probably starting school now.
  • I still have my blankie from when I was a kid. Sure, it is mostly a strip of silk and some strings, but it IS still my blankie!

I tag Peggy, Kathy, Marissa, Becky, Jill, and Toni.

~Anne

1 Comments Welcome!:

Anonymous said...

How funny, I sit in bed with my laptop too! I will try to respond to your tag soon, we are still delousing the house around here.
Toni

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads