Sunday, November 2

Award!


Julanne and Peggy both awarded me! They both have great blogs. Thanks girls! In turn, I award:

~Anne

5 Comments Welcome!:

Forgetfulone said...

Congrats on your well-deserved award!

Unknown said...

WOW!

I actually got an award! LOL! Thanks SO MUCH!

I appreciate it!

lynnskie3 said...

Wow Anne! Thanks for the award! It's my first one! It's such a small world, I grew up near Fond du Lac, Wi in a little town called Eden! Thanks again!!! :0)

Controlling My Chaos said...

Thanks for the award. You're the best.

Marcia Francois said...

Oh Anne, you're so sweet to include my blog.

Thanks so much!

*mental note* I need to make a page where I put all these things on :)

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads