Monday, October 27

Menu Plan Monday -Oct 27


My goal this week is to inventory all food products in the house including the freezers.
Monday - Spaghetti/Meatballs and garlic bread
Tuesday - Nachos
Wednesday - Garlic Chicken and potato casserole
Thursday - BBQ beef sandwiches with chips
Friday - Chinese take-out
Saturday - Buffet with friends
Sunday - Leftovers
What are your plans?
~Anne

2 Comments Welcome!:

Tina said...

Smart idea...and with 4 kids it would probably help alot...for us tonight we are having shepards pie...yum - o - recipe from rachel rays kid cookbook...will let you know how that goes...

sending hugs sistah

sbs#22

Cindy Vernon said...

Great idea! I plan my meals out too! We throw away a lot less food too!

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads