Monday, October 20

Menu Plan Monday -Oct 20


New feature here... Menu Plan Monday. I have followed a menu plan for the last 7 years until recently when I let just about everything slip. So plan with me, follow me as I go back to my Once A Month Cooking techniques and fill my 22 cu ft freezer with fully cooked meals. Yes, I cook like I am feeding an army!
Here is this week's plan:
Monday - Polska Kielbasa and fried garlic potatoes
Tuesday - Chicken pot pie
Wednesday - Beef stew with mixed vegetables
Thursday - Homemade pizza
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Brats, dogs, and burgers on the grill
Sunday - Turkey dinner with all the fixings (yes, I know it is a month BEFORE Thanksgiving... but I really love turkey!)
~Anne

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads