Tuesday, October 21

Career Album


The confession here is that this is not my typical scrapbooking style. This is a page from my "career" album. Not that I have ever had a career, but I have been involved in many volunteer positions, clubs as well as my different jobs over the years. Each brought something else to my life that deserved remembrance and reflection. In an effort to put the album together quickly and focus on the journaling, the pages are mostly functional, wall papered with journaling or photos, not nifty techniques or pretty papers or awesome stamped images. Alot like me, this album is cut and dry. *giggle*
I chose to share this page with you because the top right image is a paper piecing that took me 3 hours to finish... the red parts are the pieces... and once they were cut, I had to figure out how to place them correctly. After numerous tries, I finally paper pierced around the pattern images into the lower layer of cardstock then adhered. Whew!
Now I just have to do the past year... and the new job. Hmmmmm
~Anne

3 Comments Welcome!:

Sarah Elliott said...

Pretty cool, that would be an interesting scrapbook.

Controlling My Chaos said...

What a neat album to have and be able to reflect back on. Another one I like is a past boyfriends, or a "mistakes" album to remind me to be grateful for my sweetie when he's irritating me.

Forgetfulone said...

You scrapbook, too? We MUST be twins separated at birth! Family who drops things as they walk through the house, OCD tendencies, and scrapping? Yup! So glad to have found your blog.

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads