Saturday, September 20

I know, I know, I know!

Where in the world is Anne?!?!?! Good question! I have been wondering too! I just have not been myself lately. I am trying to get back my creativity. And my spirit... I just dont feel like Anne.


But we have all been busy, whether I feel like me or not. The days are starting to cool off faster. We went to the county fair. I went back to work; the kids went back to school. We started the fall cleaning routine.

And we went to the 105th Harley Davidson Anniversary Festival. That was a blast. Milwaukee sure knows how to throw a party! (Sorry about the photo quality... I forgot the camera and these were from Suzanne's cell phone.) Truth is we aren't Harley owners, but our friend's Steve and Suzanne are... plus he works for the Capitol Drive Harley facility... so we went with them. They are amazing friends. I love hanging out with them! And you should have seen all the bikes!!!!!!! OMG what a sight! I really really really wish I had taken the camera.
Soooooo, I am going back to posting more frequently.... and I have to find my creativity somewhere. Thanks to everyone who commented while I was down. I love you all! It was truly wonderful to receive all the well wishes.

~Anne

4 Comments Welcome!:

Gwen said...

glad to have you back!!!

Marge said...

Hope you feel much better VERY SOON!

Maybe blog hopping or trying the SBS22 Sept. sketch/challenge on Spike's blog will help you find your mojo; always helps me!!! Good luck with that; we've all been there & so can all relate!

Anonymous said...

You are one cute Harley mama! I am afraid of motorcycles... but they seem fun!
Toni

Becky said...

Glad you are back!!! Get your butt in gear and make a card for our September challenge!! (Actually mine isn't done yet either, but its the thought that counts-RIGHT??) LOL, honestly, glad you are feeling better and looking forward to happy days ahead.

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads