Thursday, August 21

Varsity Tennis and Stomach trouble

This weekend I had the pleasure of driving to the Green Bay area to watch my friend's daughter play tennis. She is 13, a freshman, and #1 on the high school varsity team!
Go Bryanne! She kicked some serious butt!

In other news, I kinda figured out why I haven't been myself lately... I spent HOURS last night with my face in the wastebasket while I was stuck sitting on the toilet. NO FUN! I still feel weird and my stomach is churning like a cement mixer at a high-rise construction site. Not that there is anything left in there to churn... just that it hasn't stopped. Waaaaa! I am going to try and get it settled so I can do something fun and creative. I would like to work on teacher gifts since school starts soon... and I need to replenish my supply of Thank You cards.

Pepto Bismol is our friend.....~Anne

11 Comments Welcome!:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better today.
Peggy

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've got what's been going around here! Both my colleagues at work were under the weather. But I believe they narrowed it down to the big plate of poutine (french fries, cheese curds all smothered in gravy!) that they had for lunch yesterday!

Hoping that you get better quick!

Hugs :D

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Oh you poor thing...sympathy abounds from over here!!!

Sarah Elliott said...

Oh Anne, I hope your feeling better.

Sonya said...

Hope you are feeling better!

Marge said...

Hi Anne,
I'm the last new member of SBS22 - Woo-Hoo! I used your awesome list of SBS22 members to create the list for my blog.
I hope you feeling well by now and ready to take on all the RAKs and challenges that await our fun new group!!!

Gwen said...

ohhhh hope you are feeling better soon!!! Green Bay huh??? I am from Minnesota but live in Arizona now!
welcome to sbs 22!!

Kathy Gerace said...

I sure hope you are feeling better now. Been there-done that, but not in a long time. *knocking on head for wood* I am really enjoying all of your goals and tips to accomplish them.

Becky said...

Hey I'm out of the hospital now and back to blog hopping :O). I sure hope you are back on your feet by now and no longer looking into a wastebasket. I've been there its no fun. Looking forward to seeing everyones SBS22 challenge cards hope you are able to play!

Julanne said...

I hope you are ok!!!
by the way you have been tagged, no rush
see the rule on my site
www.glitterfreak.com

Julanne

Stephenie said...

I'm so sorry that you haven't felt well! Hugs and keep the Pepto Bismol close=0)
Stephenie

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads