Tuesday, August 12

Rules for Myself

Now that my goals are set in place (23 albums in 12 months), it's time to discuss the rules that will enable me to succeed.


  1. Finish all albums that have already been started. This includes all journaling, title pages (my downfall), photos that need to be reprinted and misc memorablia that might be floating around elsewhere.

  2. Keep all memorabilia and photos in order.

  3. Use what you have. This includes scrapping photos that are already printed before printing new.

  4. Take fewer photos. *gasp* No more 200+ photos per family event.

  5. No excuses. Do something everyday.

~Anne

7 Comments Welcome!:

There was an error in this gadget

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads