Monday, August 11

More Secrets!

I mentioned that I was sending a box of surprises to my friend Mia... I made a 7x7 album for her oldest daugher. She made varsity cheer in her freshman year... and each year since! So this is am album for her photos from cheer. I hope she likes it. It was fun to make.
There were 24 pages total, all in the red, black, grey color scheme. I thought about personalizing it more than I did, but I thought that they way teenagers are now, less is more and she can add her own details to suit her liking.

Remember, it is a secret so don't let her know that you got a preview!
~Anne

4 Comments Welcome!:

Julanne said...

Ann please go to my blog
www.glitterfreak.blogspot.com
there is something there for you

Julanne

Becky said...

What a nice gift...I'm sure she will love it :O)

Anonymous said...

great job! I too have something for you on my blog LOL
http://cardcrazy.wordpress.com/
Hugs, Peggy

Chrissie said...

I'm sure she will be thrilled!Chrissie

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads