Friday, August 1

Layouts for a friend

I made this layout for a girl in one of my email groups. The papers were all DCVW. The eyelets and metal edge tags were Stampin Up. The "Disney" was printed from a Disney font and the Mickey mouse shadow was a simple paper piecing. I left the squares separate so she could choose how and where to adhere them.. but sent my photos as a guide.
This layout was for the same girl. I love the background paper with the one pumpkin peeking thourgh the elements on the page. The paper on this was all DCWV except the Mulberry paper that was from Stampin Up. The small rectangle is printed with Pumpkin Patch then aged and adhered. The lower photo mat on the left is a hidden journaling pocket. I loved this layout so much that I copied one for myself!

That is all the fun stuff for today. I will be back this weekend with some additional organizing ideas and hopefully a few cards.

~Anne

3 Comments Welcome!:

Anonymous said...

I love the pumpkins! Great layout.
Peggy

Allison Rankin said...

Cute mix of elements here!

Anonymous said...

I read your ENTIRE blog!!!!

you should be proud of me!... lol.

i liked it :D

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads