Friday, August 1

A fun game

This is a fun game posted by Kathy at Pretty In Ink.

She said: So this is how the game works...
For each question, look up the answer in a Google Image search. Then choose your favorite image from the first page of results only. Some of the results are pretty funny and odd.

My age:

A place I'd like to travel to:

My favorite place:

My favorite object:

My favorite food:

My favorite animal:

My favorite color:

The town where I was born:

The town where I live:

A past pet:

A past love:

My best friend's nickname:

My screen name:

My first name:

My middle name:

My last name:

One of my bad habits:

My first job:

My grandmother's name:

My college degree:






What I'm doing right now:

2 Comments Welcome!:

Anonymous said...

This is pretty cool! :)

Julanne said...

I did it took a while but fun take a look
http://glitterfreak.blogspot.com

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads