Tuesday, July 29

Take two -Mojo Monday #48


Ok, you can start laughing now! I stayed up late and redid that second card... I like it much better. I do think I might have picked the wrong sentiment though... I mean really, you dont cook cherries. Well, whatever, I am done with it now and I am going to leave it alone. I promise. No, Really.

~Anne

4 Comments Welcome!:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Oh it's cute...and I'm sure some people cook cherries! Ü Looks like you're one of the SBS22 and I am too!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Super fun card. Love those cherries. Thanks for playing! :)

Kathryn said...

What a cute card . I love the red with the black background ! So pretty!

Nancy B said...

This is a darling card! Love that Paper and that image is wonderful.

It reminds me of those long summer days when I was growing up. We would shell pea in container pretty much like this one.

Oh those were the days.

Stopping by to say Hello to a fellow SBS22 Sister.

Don't forget to add me to you list.

I'm adding you today on mine.

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads