Tuesday, July 29

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers Group#22

I recently joined SBS group22... and I need to introduce myself. So, let's see, what can I tell you????

Hmmm. I am a SAHM to three girls and a boy, ages 17, 15, 8, and 5. I am addicted to Pepsi and chocolate, scrapbooking and stamping. I have major Obsessive Compulsive tendencies, some days worse than others. Part of that is my organizing... which tends to go beyond the necessary... but makes me happy. =D Previous careers include Accountant, Car Sales, eCommerce Manager, Executive Recruiter, and just about every party plan/at home sales company out there. Now I am a personal assistant, taxi driver, maid, housekeeper, tutor, personal chef.
I grew up in Michigan, lived in Southern California for 16 years, hopped through Chicago for a year, and have been in Wisconsin for 3 years now. Fundamentally I am an extended breastfeeding, homeschooling, attachment parenting, Once-a-Month-Cooking, Franklin Planner carrying, FLYLady woman. Life takes over and things change sometimes, but at my core, my family is my focus and I do all I can for them.
I wish I could keep an exercise regime, wish my hair had less gray, wish I could dress nice everyday and not stain my clothes when I am cleaning or cooking, wish I could tan.
I am famous for my fried potatoes, for having labels on everything in my house, and for saying exactly what I think. I have been called passionate, talkative, giving and creative.
I am a work in progress.

~Anne

8 Comments Welcome!:

Sarah Elliott said...

Hi Ann,
Looking forward to our group SBS22 - I love your tins, you do a really good job.
Sarah

Stephenie said...

Your cards are awesome! I am so excite. SBS 22 sounds wonderful! I am so excited to get to know all of you! Can you let me know your name so I can edit my blog? I have to do this w/ all of SBS 22 =0)
Hugs,
Stephenie

Tina said...

Hi you have really cute cards - can't wait to play and get good...

Sweet dreams

NormaJ said...

His SCS22 member. Nice to meet you. Looking forward to our blog group and sharing our talents.

Heidi said...

Hi Anne, you have some lovely work here. Look forward to seeing more in our SBS22 group.

Anonymous said...

Great pic Anne! I would love to have your discipline! My house is always in a state of chaos! As I have an attention span of a paperclip, I've been on and off FLYLady so many times! LOL Looking forward to sharing!

Toodles!

~Spike

Chrissie said...

Wow! I look forward to getting to know you.
I feel most optmistic about our group, but am a little uncertain as to what form it will take. Anytime soon we should be up and away!
Chrissie

Kathy Gerace said...

You like a teeny bopper in this picture! I can't believe you have 4 kids. SHHHH! Just whisper in my ear how you do it - stay so young looking!

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads