Tuesday, July 29

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers Group#22

I recently joined SBS group22... and I need to introduce myself. So, let's see, what can I tell you????

Hmmm. I am a SAHM to three girls and a boy, ages 17, 15, 8, and 5. I am addicted to Pepsi and chocolate, scrapbooking and stamping. I have major Obsessive Compulsive tendencies, some days worse than others. Part of that is my organizing... which tends to go beyond the necessary... but makes me happy. =D Previous careers include Accountant, Car Sales, eCommerce Manager, Executive Recruiter, and just about every party plan/at home sales company out there. Now I am a personal assistant, taxi driver, maid, housekeeper, tutor, personal chef.
I grew up in Michigan, lived in Southern California for 16 years, hopped through Chicago for a year, and have been in Wisconsin for 3 years now. Fundamentally I am an extended breastfeeding, homeschooling, attachment parenting, Once-a-Month-Cooking, Franklin Planner carrying, FLYLady woman. Life takes over and things change sometimes, but at my core, my family is my focus and I do all I can for them.
I wish I could keep an exercise regime, wish my hair had less gray, wish I could dress nice everyday and not stain my clothes when I am cleaning or cooking, wish I could tan.
I am famous for my fried potatoes, for having labels on everything in my house, and for saying exactly what I think. I have been called passionate, talkative, giving and creative.
I am a work in progress.

~Anne

8 Comments Welcome!:

There was an error in this gadget

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads