Monday, July 28

Mojo Monday #48

My daughter mentioned that my blog is full of organizing ideas and few projects. It's true, my focus has not been on creativity. I thought I would work on the Mojo Monday Challenge and see what I could come up with.

This first card is SU Mellow Moss, and DS papers from the Recollections set. I hand cut the scallops and they didn't quite turn out as good as I was hoping.

This second one is on SU Whisper white cardstock inked with Real Red. The printed paper is from an old DCWV spring stack and the cardstock is CM Cranberry inked with SU Craft White ink. The image is Lockhart's Cherries colored with a blender pen and SU inks. I am thinking I might change out the printed paper for one that is a smaller print. Maybe it just needs something other than so much red? I am not sure. Tell me what you think!

Just a side note, I colored the colander to match one I saw at the store the other day... I fell in love with the shiny red porcelain. I kept myself from buying it (that inner guilt voice) but I haven't been able to quit thinking about it... I suppose I will have to go back and get it sooner or later. *grin*


~Anne

0 Comments Welcome!:

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads