Thursday, July 3

Drawer Labels

Another idea forwarded from Corrie at Scrapbooking Classes took me to this idea for those clear plastic drawers.

I love the way Jen’s drawers look so decorative and love the idea that she waited until she found paper that she absolutely loved and then surrounded herself with it. But I could not bring myself to cover the drawers… which, to me, takes away from the organizational properties of having clear drawers and being able to see what is in them. Yet I wanted to add a decorative element to mine. So I used some more of the printed paper scraps (that I used in my sketch rolodex here) and made these labels, 3 inches by 2 inches. I love the way they turned out!

~Anne

0 Comments Welcome!:

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads