Tuesday, April 5

This Old Rocker


No one ever sits in this rocker. 

Ever. 

Last time anyone used it for anything more than a pillow holder was sometime in early 2009. 

Thinking it had something to do with the non-cushioned, hard wooden seat, I ordered a $39.99 cushion set for it. 

For some reason this isnt exactly what I had in mind when I ordered them.  And now that the cats have taken over, no one else is gonna wanna sit there 'cause I can only vacuum off so much fur. 

And that leads me right back to that old joke about why it's called
FUR-niture in the first place... 


Photobucket

1 Comments Welcome!:

American Homemaker said...

You're so nice to spend all that money on seating for your kitty cats! :)

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads