Thursday, April 14

Color choices... Green or Red?



I dont know what is going on with the photos lately... they look ok on the camera and then turn out weird on the computer.  Hmmm.  Something to look into another day.   NOT today.

TODAY I want to know what you think about these fabric pieces.  I am going to use pieces of these fabrics to make a large tablecloth.  It will have a small 5 inch drop on the sides.  Either in the red or the green.  Which do you think is better?  I am struggling with this one...  My kitchen is painted celery green and I have red accents.  Either way it will look nice.  But which way is going to be best?

UGHHHHHHH.  I hate making decisions!  Tell me what YOU think!

Photobucket

0 Comments Welcome!:

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads