Sunday, August 15

Organizing Cardstock

Just a small taste of the cardstock I keep on-hand in my craftroom. This is the Stampin' Up cardstock I use for card bases. There are new, as well as older, discontinued colors represented here... so I can't just refer to the catalog to pick a color or to match it with inks and printed papers. To make it easier, I made this swatch kit. It is portable, yet has a large enough chunk of each color to easily match with other items as I shop around my craftroom for a current project.

And because I find I will make cards more often if it is easy-smeasy, I precut a couple dozen card bases and stuck them in a cute little bucket on my desk, always at the ready. No more will I stamp and color then set aside and lose... now I have cards ready and can complete projects quickly and without procrastination!

Do you know what papers you have in your stock??

Photobucket

2 Comments Welcome!:

American Homemaker said...

My paper is all just shoved in a box. I dig through it when I need something. The other day I tried to find the box to make cards to send in my care packages (I know I have military paper). I couldn't find the box in my garage. Have I told you I MISS having a craft room? LOL

Controlling My Chaos said...

What a great idea. Are your cardstock holders 12x12? Where did you get them. I love it.

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads