Friday, August 13

Cleaver Containerizing for Pens and Handy Tools



It has worked for years this way, these small CM pen holders that I would easily stow in my wheeled tote until the next time I stamped or scrapbooked... but set up in my own craftroom, I want my tools and pens at my fingertips and easy to get at... not easy to stow away. So enter the dollar aisle at Target (yes, again!)... and these adorable buckets:



A quick bit of organization and I have 3 buckets of hand tools and adhesives at the ready. Taking up no space at all on the side of my desk, these buckets have solved one hassle!



Photobucket

1 Comments Welcome!:

Lrimerman said...

I love Target Dollar Aisle. I have some buckets similar to those too. You know you can use Tim Holtz's Alcohol Inks on those and make them any color you want. Great idea for them. I still want to know what the drawer system for the buttons, etc. is, need that!!

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads