Tuesday, November 25

Geometrically Challenged

WHY can't I do it? Why are my meatballs and cookies oblong and pointy instead of round balls? Why can I not make proper snakes with my dough? Does this relate to the reason I do not do CLAY crafts? OMG! As if I do not know what round is! Even my pizza dough... I shape it in a ball, let it rise, then roll it out... and STILL it ends up either amoeba shaped or rectangular. What is the matter with me?!?!?!?!

~Anne

4 Comments Welcome!:

Anonymous said...

I have that problem too!

BTW, we did buy the deluxe dining plan with Disney so we won't have to keep shelling out bucks while we're there. We had to get the deluxe and buy an adult plan for my daughter instead of a kid's one, so they would let her eat "real" food that didn't consist of mac and cheese, hot dogs or pizza. That mouse is up to drain us all!

Lucy said...

think of it as you are Unique! everyone has had a silly old round meatball! Yours are special!

Controlling My Chaos said...

Um. Can I ask what you are drinking before you are creating these things?

Anne said...

Karen - we did that too... we had two little kids and a teenager so we paid for 3 adult meal plans and 2 kid meal plans. We actually ate in the same places almost every night... 2 restaurants in the Polynesian Resort that were FABULOUS and a cafe in the victorian that did great, quick breakfasts and lunches. Of course, we went at a busy time and I only booked 45 days in advance so most places, like Dinner with Cinderella, I was unable to get reservations for.

LUCY - heeheehee! Thanks for the encouragment!

JILL - Pepsi. Really. Maybe I should be drinking something stronger... maybe I would do better?

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads