Wednesday, August 6

Recipe for Anne




The Recipe For Anne



3 parts Passion
2 parts Shrewdness
1 part Compassion

Splash of Grace

Serve over ice


This was a quick and fun post I found on Julanne's blog.

~Anne

3 Comments Welcome!:

Julanne said...

love it, I thought it was cute, I am glad you enjoyed it and posted one for yourself.

jul

Chrissie said...

I did it too after seeing it on Julanne's Blog!
Is this really like you?
It's fun isn't it!
Chrissie

Anne said...

Yes, I think this describes me quite well. I tried it with my given name "Liane" too, but I dont think that fit. Of course, most of these things do not fit. This one was perfect, though.
I found one the other day about sexual passion but hesitated to post it because it was a bit risque. *gasp* who me? LOL
Anne =D

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads