Thursday, August 7

Iris Card


Iris is one of my all time favorite flowers. I am having a hard time sending this card to anyone. The center image is from the Stampin Up Peace & Comfort set (1998) as is the sentiment and the background Iris stamp is from the Stampin Up Long-Stemmed set (2001 sell-a-bration). It was colored with pencils and then rubbed with ink. I am not sure about the cardstock. It was a scrap.
~Anne

2 Comments Welcome!:

Stephenie said...

I love it too! It is gorgeous. I can see you having a hard time on giving it away. Make sure it is someone really worth it=0)
Beautiful!
Hugs,
stephenie
sbs#22

Kathy Gerace said...

I really like the soft look and feel of this card. How did you do the ink rubbing? Probably sounds a little dumb, but I haven't heard that term before.

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads