Monday, August 4

Cards from Friends

This card is so beautiful. My friend Cindy Ferry gave this to me years ago and I stashed it in my card box... temped to peel the card front off and use it again, temped to copy it. The flower was done with heat embossing as a resist technique. I love the simplicity of it.


This card is a Beate Johns card she sent me earlier in July.

I CANT BELIEVE THAT I HAVE A BEATE JOHNS CARD!!!!

There are so many layers to this card and yet it still seems so light and airy. I especially love the swiss dots embossed layer and the paper piercing. The combination gives the card so much punch! You can't tell much by the photo (rainy day here, so it is a bit dark), but the flowers are shiny and sparkly.

~Anne

1 Comments Welcome!:

Sarah Elliott said...

OMG, you are so lucky. I staulk Beates blog all the time. Would love to have a card made by her.

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads