Tuesday, July 15

Altered Magazine Holders Take 2

A few days ago I was sharing the magazine holders that I altered. I wasnt too impressed with them and couldnt figure out what to do.

Well, I fixed them! I started by printing the labels on Barely Banana. Then I matted the labels with Creamy Caramel and Buckaroo Blue. I used the flowers from the Office Accoutrement stamp set in Barely Banana and Buckaroo Blue to give the Barely Banana center label a bit more pop.

I still think a little ribbon might be in order (I currently dont have any in the right color) but for now, I am much happier with them than I was before.

I have more projects to post today so check back later!
~Anne

0 Comments Welcome!:

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads