Monday, June 23

Very Superior???

I have to admit that I have spent quite a bit of time thinking about how much easier life is for housewives now than it was when my mother was young. Certainly the two generation gap between us makes up a ton of the differences, but cannot account for it all. Just in the last two decades the technological changes and morality changes astound me. My teenage daughters are growing up in a new world! What will it be like in 15 years when my youngest daughter is an adult? Mind boggling!

Take the test! If nothing else, it is thought provoking.

82

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Superior

http://www.magatsu.net/maritaltest/Take the test!

0 Comments Welcome!:

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads