Thursday, January 23

Love Hedgehogs!

I am absolutely obsessed with Hedgehogs.  Every time I see a stamp with them, I swoon and buy it on the spot.  I realize, though, that I hardly ever use them... merely collecting them.  Whoops.

I hauled out one such stamp set today and whipped up a couple of cards.

Stamps from Penny Black. Card Base MFT Sno Cone.  Accent printed paper Stampin Up.  Accent cardstock unknown scrap.  Background inked with Stampin Up Daffodil Delight and Soft Sky.  Stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and Verafine Onyx Black, Stampin Up Island Indigo.
Colored with Copics:

  • Hedgehogs E00, R20, E31, C0, C1, C2, C3, 
  • Terracotta pots E08, E33, E81
  • Flower B21, B23, B26, G28, 
  • Grass G85, G94, YG91, 
  • Butterflies Y15, Y17, V01, V04, BG000, BG01

inside

 photo CS_postdivider.png
Cardbase MFT Jellybean Green.  Accent paper Creative Memories and Lawn Fawn.  Accent cardstock Stampin Up Garden Green, Creative Memories Lemon Yellow.  Accent Vellum Creative Memories.  Stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and Verafine Onyx Black, Stampin Up Pear Pizzazz.

Colored with Copics:

  • Hedgehog:  E00, E31, E33
  • Flower: Y11, Y15, Y17, G12, YG91
  • Ladybug: R59, R89
  • Envelope: B21


inside

Do you love these little guys as much as I do?


Photobucket

0 Comments Welcome!:

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads