Wednesday, January 5

2011 Resolutions


No, I'm not really perfect, but I am ok with myself. I am not going to stress over it being a new calendar year and make a bunch of promises or plans that I wouldn't have otherwise made. I'm not going to list out a ton of goals and rush to complete them in the first week of the New Year.

I am already on a path, working through a plan that happens to last a lot longer than a year. I figure that I put so much work into making this list and plan and thinking through the projects that the least I could do is stick with it until it is complete.

So for 2011 you will see that I am still working on my 2009 plans and finally seeing some accomplishment. I am happy with that. Continue on... back to work.

Photobucket

0 Comments Welcome!:

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads