Thursday, August 19

Tiny Bits of This and That

All my little bits got organized into this great set of hardware drawers.... by color first and foremost. Things like glitter, micro beads, eyelets, brads, buttons... glitters, primas and even some seasonal embellishments and metal words. This setup has worked out great for me! I now know what I have and dont have (always shopping, you know!) and remember to use these embies more often. I love it so much that I am thinking of adding another one for puff balls and wooden pieces that we use for other crafts!


Photobucket

3 Comments Welcome!:

Controlling My Chaos said...

Oh goodie. I'm not the only one who labels CLEAR drawers. We should start a club.

American Homemaker said...

I need to do that! (If i ever get a craft room again lol) I hate all the little dumb things that have no place!

SplendidlyImperfect said...

I label clear drawers too. I call my P-Touch my "OCD Enabler!"

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads