Wednesday, August 11

Craft Room Renovation Complete!






Just a few teasers for now! Stay tuned for details!!!!



Photobucket

3 Comments Welcome!:

Controlling My Chaos said...

Would you STOP with the teasers. You leave us all in the lurch for months at a time and then you come sauntering back here saying "Look, you know you want to. Never mind, don't look." Not nice, Anne.

Was that too demanding? I'm sorry. I'm working on that.

Lrimerman said...

Ok, that is so cool. I really need to find a good system to organize my stuff. I just have too much for my space. Need to pare down, but everytime I see something to get rid of (which I have gotten rid of stuff) I think my kids will use it as they love to craft and scrap, etc.

The containers with the buttons, are those from a hardware store or are they specifically from a scrap company?

I need that!!

Anne said...

From the local hardware store, Lisa... or online at amazon. I love love love it and could use one more. I have tried to incorporate the kids into this room. So as the teasers continue, you will see, it's not just me in here. *grin*

**sticking tongue out at Jill** Look, drool, then come back tomorrow to look and drool some more! Ha! Ha ha!

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads