Wednesday, May 19

Organizer Update

Last week, this is what my desk looked like.


On the right is my stamp pad organizer, mentioned last week... in the middle are my scrapbook tools, on the left is a basket with all my action files. Nothing too exciting... UNTIL THE MAIL CAME...

The packaging ALONE proved that what I was about to encounter was extremely valuable! As you can see, big thick box with packing peanuts, individual wrapped boxes within, separated by bubble wrap... ohhh the care that went into packaging this!!!

But what is it??? The wonderful Mike, from OrganizeMore.com custom built an organizer for my acrylic paint!!! And I was specific... I also purchased another stamp pad organizer and only had so much desktop space left... But VOILA! Mike is amazing! Look at this beauty

OMG!!!!!! Seriously!!!!! I had an entire drawer full of paint and it didnt even make a DENT in this organizer! Plus it is right at my fingertips and I can see all the colors!!!

So, adding it to this beauty.... plus it's new sister......

Makes my desk look like this (although a bit messy when I took the photo)!!!Mike and his family @ Organizemore.com are fantastic! Not only is the customer service superb, but the quality of the product is fantastic! I am not being compensated for this blog, I just love their products! Go to Organize More and tell them Anne Alagna sent you! You wont be sorry!


Photobucket

6 Comments Welcome!:

Controlling My Chaos said...

Seriously LOVE IT. I am going to talk to that man, chop chop.

Controlling My Chaos said...

Oh yeah, are they wood? What are they made out of. TALK TO ME!

Anonymous said...

Looks fantastic!

Debs said...

I am SO darn jealous!! :) It looks so awesome in there...can I come play? Please? I'll try not to touch! :D

Debs (FB)

Mandy said...

ooooo....how awesome! i love me some good organization!

American Homemaker said...

I LOVE the paint organizer! I have lots of stamp pads but rarely use them so I don't care if they're just tossed in a box, but I'd LOVE to have my paints organized like that!

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads