Wednesday, December 10

Get your head outta there!

That is what I keep telling myself... "Anne, Get your head outta your a**. It doesnt belong in there!" But apparently I like the view or something.

No, really. I got laid off 2 weeks ago and I am wallowing. WALLOWING. You read correctly. Sure, I can say that I dont feel good, but there isnt a day that I DO feel good, so wtf. I can say that I am tired, but could that be because I stayed up all night playing Slots or Mahjong online?

I must be wallowing. I dont want to do anything. I dont answer my phone, I dont leave the house, I have no drive to create, I dont even want to watch TV. OMG!

So, Get your head outta there, Anne! Get excited! Get motivated! Get Going!

~Anne

2 Comments Welcome!:

Controlling My Chaos said...

Okay, but cut yourself some slack first. You're allowed to wallow when you need to. Think of it as part of reenergizing yourself.

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for sharing your whine on my blog. Now, wallow a few days more -- but only a few. You're allowed to wallow after getting laid off... .

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads