Sunday, August 10

Shhhhh! It's a secret!


This is the cutest box idea. I found it here on Dannie's blog. I didn't have anything the right size for the scallops so I left it square.

This is being sent to my Best Friend Mia.... but she doesn't know yet, so don't tell her I gave you a preview!

I added 8 - 3 1/2" square cards for her, each one different. I might have gone a bit crazy with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder... I just got it last week (took about 80 miles and 4 stores before I got one) and I have been dying to use it!!!!



The papers are all Stampin Up except the diamond print on the top of the box (Bo Bunny) and the yellowed marble print on the tag card (Creative Memories).
What most impressed me about this project was that the box assembled in about 5 minutes and the whole project came from paper in my scrap pile! I did not cut one new sheet for this entire project! How cool is that!

I have a little something in the box for each one of the family, so I will preview those through the week. She should have the box on Thursday... so don't tell until then!

~Anne

4 Comments Welcome!:

Cindy Vernon said...

What a great project. You did a fab job on it!

Chrissie said...

What a lovely projrct. I love the colours of the papers on that fabby box!
Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Your box is so pretty! I love the cards you made for it too. Great job!

Sonya said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Im glad you liked the storage idea:)

Very cute cards and I love the box. Great job!

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads