Thursday, July 31

Spring Flowers Layout


Confession: I haven't been too creative lately.
My focus has been on organizing, and while my obsession with stamping and scrapping is visible all over the things I have organized, it isn't the same as cardmaking or scrapbooking. So, in a effort to post something creative, I am posting a layout I did for a class I taught a couple years ago.

The focus of the class was envies and tags and was an intermediate level class. This layout includes 3 tiny vellum envelopes made from a Colluzle template and a library pocket (no template) all with (hidden journaling) tags in them. The letters were cut on my Sizzix with Girls are Weird Sizzlet alphas. The flowers and pots were hand-drawn and colored. The background paper was from CM and the cardstock was an unmarked scrap. The organdy ribbon is from Stampin Up.

The photos are of daffodils and hyacinths my husband had planted the fall before. They were beautiful, although they were tiny (6" to 7"). They have continued to come up every year... always tiny. =D They bust through the snow, bright green against the graying, melting snow, proving that life begins again each spring. This layout makes me smile each time I see it.

~Anne

1 Comments Welcome!:

Unknown said...

CUTE page! I LOVE little envelopes! I have several templates to make them!

Popular Posts


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Pixel of Ink

Pixel of Ink

My Daily Reads